Special hours for the Robert R. Muntz Library for the 17-18 academic year are as follows:
- November 19: 1:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- November 20-21: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- November 22: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- November 23-25: closed
- November 26: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- December 8: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- December 9: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- December 16-17: closed
- December 18-22: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- December 23-31: closed
- January 1: closed
- January 2-5: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- January 6-7: closed
- January 8-12: 8:00am – 5:00 p.m.
- January 13-15: closed
- March 11: 1:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- March 12-13: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- March 14: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- March 15-16: closed
- April 1: closed
- April 27: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- April 28: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- May 5-6: closed
- May 7-11: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- May 12-13: closed
- May 28: closed
- August 11-12: closed
- August 13-17: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- August 18-19: closed
- August 20-24: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- August 25-26: closed
Come to the Library to see what’s available among the Very Short Introductions books! You can check out one, two, or even more of these tiny books to get familiar with any chosen subject area!
100 years ago in New York City there was a parade of silence to protest acts of violence toward Black people all over the United States. It was headed by Dr. W.E.B. DuBois.
Want to know more? https://youtu.be/5kRwdNlMCYA
This is one very relevant display! And you should make sure you see it! The display features information concerning privacy while surfing online. It also offers information on censorship. It’s a display for all of us! The display is located on the 2nd floor of the Library.
We are so pleased to announce that we have new carpet! The carpet gave a much-needed facelift to the Library. Enjoy!
The Therapet pets will be arriving soon in our library! Come by and take a stress break with a furry friend!
The dates are:
Monday, May 1st 6:30 to 8:30pm
Tuesday, May 2nd 6:30 to 8:30pm
Wednesday, May 3rd 2pm to 4pm
We hope to see you there!
Please be aware of the following changes in Library Hours due to Finals and End of the Semester:
- Friday, April 28 – 7:30 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, April 29 – 9 am to 7 pm
- We’ll be closed on Saturday & Sunday, May 6 & 7
- Monday- Friday, May 8-12 – 8 am to 5 pm
- We’ll be closed on Saturday & Sunday, May 13 & 14
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (903)566-7342 or (903)566-7343
April 9th thru 15th is National Library Week!
From the American Library Association (ALA) website:
National Library Week (April 9 – 15, 2017) is a time to celebrate the contributions of our nation’s libraries and library workers and to promote library use and support. From free access to books and online resources for families to library business centers that help support entrepreneurship and retraining, libraries offer opportunity to all. The theme for 2017 National Library Week is “Libraries Transform.” Olympic soccer gold medalist and World Cup champion Julie Foudy will serve as this year’s National Library Week Honorary Chair.
First sponsored in 1958, National Library Week is a national observance sponsored by the American Library Association (ALA) and libraries across the country each April. All types of libraries – school, public, academic and special – participate every year in National Library Week.
National Library Week events
Special Library hours during Spring Break!
March 13-16: 8:00am – 8:00pm
March 17: Closed
Have a great time, and be careful out there!
Today is International Women’s Day. Celebrate all women, all over the world!